15 October 2007

Support Raising is Fun

I'm sure that title sounds either funny or just plain wrong to you - it did to me initially (2 years ago) when I started doing this ministry. But, honestly, I can say that God has transformed my heart to see His work IN this endeavor.

I so enjoy the time I get to spend with people; to hear their stories and testimonies and get connected, or reconnected with them; and I enjoy being able to tell about what God is doing right now in Lima and how He is caring for those dear people who are in poverty spiritually and physically.

This past weekend Sara and I had the chance to meet with a few families and enjoyed it greatly.

2 comments:

mikepettengill said...

In hindsight I can say that I am so happy I went through it. It taught me so much about me, my sin and God.

newcityjim said...

Yes. Yes. And yes.