25 October 2007

God Surprises

Wow. I love it when God shows Himself for who He truly is: the perfectly loving Father!

I always have doubts that creep into my heart; and I always have rebellious thoughts and attitudes that tempt me and so many times I give in! But, in coming to Him, my perfect...heavenly....Father, He always treats me with love (sometimes that means strong rebuke or correction and sometimes that means sweet mercy and comfort)! But, it's always good.

I have just spent over 24 hours with some of the coolest brothers and sisters in Christ here in South Carolina. Some are friends I've reconnected with and some are new friends. But, it the same: a blessing of Holy Spirit and grace centered fellowship.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

South Carolina? So close to North Carolina! Wave for me! Hope you're doing well. I downloaded my first video to YouTube so check it out on my blog!