22 October 2007

Back from Olathe, KS

It was my first time, ever, in Kansas, I believe. I enjoy going to new places.

It was a good time for me and Caroline (a father and daughter trip) in Olathe, KS. We enjoyed our trip there and back as well as the time that we got to interact with the church there (New Hope). They are a welcoming and loving group.

Pray for them and us - that the Lord would lead us all as to whether or not New Hope will partner with what the Lord's doing in Lima. He may lead them to do so, then again, He may lead them to partner somewhere else. It's in His hands. Praise God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot you had said you were going to New Hope. I wonder how many people still go there that we know... I'm glad your 1st visit was a good one! Did you meet Charles?