27 October 2007

Chattanooga

Here we are, a reunited family (I drove from Columbia, SC yesterday and Sara drove from St. Louis). We have met up at a friends house here in Chattanooga, TN. yay!

We're speaking at a church Sunday morning and then another one Sunday evening. So, continue to pray.

I'm confident in what our Father says in Psalm 37:4 - that as we delight in Him He'll take care of our desires. So, by grace and in faith, we're attempting to seek the Kingdom first and let the support be His concern and work.

2 comments:

mikepettengill said...

yeah...sing it with me...we are family, all my brother and sisters and me...sounds like you guys are working it...keep it up...praying for you daily....praise Him.

Unknown said...

Yeah for being reunited! Yeah for working for Him! Glad to hear you are well...we are praying for your departure date...