23 January 2008

Please Pray!

To Our Dear Friends and Family of Supporters,

I realize that I just sent an update to you several days ago, but I felt that in light of the latest development I needed to ask for your prayers even more.

This morning I spoke with the school where our children will be attending in Lima. In a nutshell, one, and possibly two, of our children won't be able to attend school there this year unless we are able to be in Lima before February 26th - the cutoff date for the enrollment process.

Currently there are three churches that are seriously considering support for us. Plus, there are around 4 or 5 others that are in a dialogue with us about it.

I am urgently asking for all of you to plead with our Father in heaven to work all of this out.

THANK YOU...sincerely,
Jim for Sara and the kids

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We do everyday! Good to have a specific date to pray for - would love that God would be glorified to meet that date :-)