08 December 2007

Wreathdom

Yes. All week long my dear wife has been doing one of the things she does best - being creative.

She has spent all week long turning our living room into a den of flowers, leaves, pine cones, cranberries, nuts....and many other things in order to make wreaths and flower arrangements. Why? Good question.

Today (Saturday the 8th) was a neighborhood craft sale. She did it last year and enjoyed it so did it again this year. Although, this year it was rainy and 32 degrees (or something like that). I believe she is one sick lady. ;(

Anyway, the bottom line is she had the opportunity to shine as God gifted her to do. And I enjoyed watching the process and the results.

Okay. Enough for now. If I remember to do so, I'll put up a few pictures of her wreaths.

No comments: