05 November 2007

Owensville, MO

So, Chloe and I decided to take a road trip to Owensville, Missouri. We've been wanting to visit there for a while and Chloe finally said to me the other day, "Dad. We really need to go this weekend to Owensville!" So, I said, "Let's do it!"

:)

Okay, so that's not exactly how it went down.

Nevertheless, Chloe and I found ourselves worshipping with dear brothers and sisters in Christ in Owensville, Missouri at a church called Redeeming Grace Fellowship. It was a sweet time to hear about how God CLEARLY moved to bring this church plant about. And so, for me, it was fun to talk about how CLEARLY God moved to bring about the church plant in the Salamanca neighborhood in Lima, too! :)

Pray for those dear folks in Owensville whom God has called to be "oaks of righteousness" (Is. 61:3) in that area and agents of grace.

This Sunday coming up I'm going to be preaching at a church in Washington, Missouri Sunday morning and then going to present the work that God is doing in Lima Sunday night at a church in "West County", Saint Louis.

Pray for me and for the Family in Christ who is listening to what God has me saying. Pray that He will call the willing hearts to give and support generously His work and our calling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying daily :-) Love you guys, know we feel your cansada from down here :-)

mikepettengill said...

yeah...68%....yeah....visiting churches...yeah...praying.